Monday, March 4, 2013

blogs...

i'm not really into reading blogs, but i do like writing.  i used to keep journals, but there hasn't been much time for that these days.
i figured i'd give blogging a try to get back into writing and also share some of my totally awesome, i'm very sarcastic, ideas, insights and bad grammar (note that i hate capitalization) with you.
but no, in all seriousness- my name is lauren foti, formerly rucci & this is going to be a place to showcase stories and pictures about all of the things that i love...bobbins, bikes, bobbypins, & boys who play accordion!
i'm a JANE OF ALL TRADES.  i love to sew & crochet & be crafty.  i've been sewing since high school, crocheting since college and crafting since birth.  i love my glue gun. 
i recently got married and had a complete DIY wedding!! my cousin was quoted saying, "it looks like PINTEREST threw up in here!" i took that as a huge compliment.  
hopefully some of my stories, pictures, & ideas can inspire you to get crafting! and if not, email me ...because i do special orders!! 
i had a blast planning my wedding...i wish i had started this blog during, but there would not have been time.  i was making things constantly and i really miss it.  but it's still fresh in my mind and i have the pictures to take you back and show you how AMAZING it all was ;)
in addition to planning cool weddings, in my spare time i have been selling under the name CURLY HAIR CONSPIRACY since 1997!  i've made and sold over 500 handbags, hats, and scarves.  
check out some of my work on my etsy page: 
& look for .Curly Hair Conspiracy on FACEBOOK


No comments:

Post a Comment